Directus is a real-time API and App dashboard for managing SQL database content.
- Open Source. No artificial limitations, vendor lock-in, or hidden paywalls.
- REST & GraphQL API. Instantly layers a blazingly fast Node.js API on top of any SQL database.
- Manage Pure SQL. Works with new or existing SQL databases, no migration required.
- Choose your Database. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, OracleDB, CockroachDB, MariaDB, and MS-SQL.
- On-Prem or Cloud. Run locally, install on-premises, or use our self-service Cloud service.
- Completely Extensible. Built to white-label, it is easy to customize our modular platform.
- A Modern Dashboard. Our no-code Vue.js app is safe and intuitive for non-technical users, no training required.
Directus Cloud allows you to create projects, hosted by the Directus team, in 90 seconds.
- No product limitations or service usage quotas (unlimited users, API requests, etc)
- A modern self-service dashboard to create and monitor all your projects in one place
- End-to-end solution: Directus, database, serverless auto-scaling, storage, and a global CDN
- Select your desired region and provision a new project in ~90 seconds
The Directus Documentation is a great place to start, or explore these other channels:
- Discord (Questions, Live Discussions)
- GitHub Issues (Report Bugs)
- GitHub Discussions (Feature Requests)
- Twitter (Latest News)
- YouTube (Video Tutorials)
Please read our Contributing Guide before submitting Pull Requests.
All security vulnerabilities should be reported in accordance with our Security Policy.
© 2004-2023, Monospace, Inc.